I am💖

          My name is Dissanayake Gamage Sithum Kavinda Dissanayake.


I am my mom, dad, brother.  These are my family.

              I also live in a village about 5 km from Embilipitiya on the road to Udawalawe.

I am currently working as a university student.

               I am a person who loves art very much.

I did my A / L from Embilipitiya Maha Vidyalaya. During my school days I participated in a large number of competitions in the drama section.However, during my normal school years, I became seriously ill.

                      I had to be treated at the Colombo National Hospital for more than two years.At that time I saw exactly what life is all about.

                    I suffered from the disease and I saw other people die from the disease.I saw how people try to save lives.  I did the same thing.

         I knew very well that human life is a very precious opportunity.

      My experience tells you not to miss out on the precious opportunity of your life.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Devol God

maha kola sanni demon